Wednesday, August 24, 2016


UPDATE

I had my surgical procedure today and it was as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I went to a good public hospital so I was treated as well as they reasonably could in the circumstances.I ended up with a piece the size of a quarter chopped out of my right cheek near my  nose. Fortunately my plastic surgeon is brilliant and managed to put my face back together again.  I am now out of hospital but am experiencing some pain and discomfort.  So I would  not be clear enough in mind to attempt much in the way of blogging today

4 comments:

ScienceABC123 said...

Take it easy and feel better soon JR.

traumerei said...

Happy to hear everything went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery and return to posting.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon!

Long time reader.

Anonymous said...

I wish you a speedy recovery. I enjoy your DL blog immensely.